UTComp is dedicated to serving all your FRP and composite equipment needs – from composite materials engineering through to material selection, design, fabrication, installation supervision and ongoing inspection with our patented UltraAnalytix® system.
We work with some of the largest food processing, mineral processing, chemical processing, oil and gas companies in North & South America, Europe, Africa and Asia and other locations around the world. We also work with FRP manufacturers to ensure excellent quality control and quality assurance to achieve the best results. And we design innovative repair solutions as well.
UTComp composite materials engineering services include:
- Specifications and Design for new FRP construction and updates to existing structures.
- Material Selection and Evaluation of fiberglass reinforced materials used in corrosion and structural applications, includes expert failure analysis.
- Mechanical Integrity Programs using our non-destructive, patented UltraAnalytix® inspection system to determine the fitness for service of in-service assets made from composite materials such as FRP.
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management using our UltraAnalytix® system to inspect new FRP or composite material assets to ensure the equipment or components comply with specifications, are free of manufacturing defects and will meet their intended serviceability.
- Quality Control for Composite Manufacturing using our fully automated in-line QCAnalytix™ quality control system to verify during production that each composite asset complies with specifications and is free of manufacturing defects.
All our composite materials engineering work is to the appropriate codes and standards. See more information about our accreditation and certification.