UTComp provides innovative engineering and repair solutions, inspection and asset management, and quality assurance for many infrastructure applications involving assets such as:
- railway ties
- cross ties on hydro/electrical poles
We also provide FRP subject matter expertise and UltraAnalytix™ inspection for other applications such as wind turbine blades, fin fan blades, and high-speed train cabs.
Our services include:
- Specifications and Design – Completing design calculations and assessment for new FRP construction and updates to existing structures.
- Material Selection and Evaluation – Inspection, testing and evaluating fiberglass reinforced materials used in corrosion and structural applications, includes expert failure analysis.
- Mechanical Integrity Programs – Using the results of materials evaluation technologies, including our UltraAnalytix™ system, to determine the fitness for service of assets made from composite materials such as FRP.
- Quality Control and Risk Management